You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.


Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Lena's (first) mission trip to
Haiti turned into our
Adoption Adventure!
Can't wait to see what God has in store next.....
*********************************************************

Monday, June 2, 2008

Update

Hi all,

Hope that you are doing well. Quick note to update you on the Haiti mission trip plans....

The trip is on for July. We'll leave Phx on the 8th, go thru Dallas to Miami and depart Miami for Haiti on the 9th. Our return is planned for July 16th.

We will be doing some cleaning and maintenance/building projects for the orphanage/school. And we will be hosting/running/planning a Vacation Bible School for the students while we are there. And of course, we'll be playing with, feeding, and changing the orphans that live on the Three Angels campus. (www.ThreeAngelsHaiti.org)

Praises:

I almost have enough funds to cover my travel expenses. Thank you to all who have donated, I am touched by your generous spirit.

We have been overwhelemed by the small i-groups at Parkway Christian Church (www.ParkwayChristianChurch.com) They have come thru in a big way with the donations of supplies for the orphanage. We will each (22-23 of us) have 2 fifty pound bags/suitcases of items to donate directly to the orphanage when we arrive. Praise God!

With that last one-I have been able to lower my financial goal that I originally set and as of yesterday I am $167 short of my new goal. I trust that God already has the finances on the way. God is never late and seldom early!

Prayer requests:
For the finances to come through
For God to prepare the way for our group-and use us to accomplish His purpose while we are there
For safe travels, no accidents, no illnesses
For the spirit of God to move

Thank you for your support-both prayerfully and financially. This could not happen with out you. I thank God for each of you!

With love,

Lena

PS if God puts it on your heart to make a donation you can make a check out to Parkway Christian Church and put "Lena Wright Haiti" in the memo box. You can mail it to me at PO Box 7328 Surprise AZ 85374

--
Lena Wright

Founder & President
ConnectionsWellnessCenter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting with me thru my blog. I love hearing from you.

Thanks again!

Lena