You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.


Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Lena's (first) mission trip to
Haiti turned into our
Adoption Adventure!
Can't wait to see what God has in store next.....
*********************************************************

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Baby Kethia needs a forever family!









Kethia is 7 months old and very sweet. For more information, visit www.ThreeAngelsHaiti.org/adoptivechildren.htm

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish we could adopt her. She is a precious child. I simultaneously long for and dread the day she finds a forever family. I know I'll be happy overall, but she does have a piece of my heart that will be disappointed to learn she's not ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara-I couldn't agree more...that is exactly how I feel. I love that little girl to bits.....I wish we could adopt her too....I will continue to pray for her forever family to be revealed. She does have a piece of my heart too-a rather big one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for interacting with me thru my blog. I love hearing from you.

Thanks again!

Lena