You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.


Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Lena's (first) mission trip to
Haiti turned into our
Adoption Adventure!
Can't wait to see what God has in store next.....
*********************************************************

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Project Christmas Angel

Hi all,

I am helping Cara at Three Angels with a new project. Project Christmas Angel.

You can read the details by clicking on that link. The plan is to get shoe box size packages together for the children living at the orphanage and attending the school onsite. The goal is 400 boxes.

All the details are on Cara's blog.

If I will see you in real life sometime soon, I have flyers with all the information on them, just let me know. Or you can print it out from Cara's blog-she has it all on there.

This is a great way to teach your kids about the real meaning of Christmas, and the importance of helping others.

Let's make Project Christmas Angel a HUGE success!

Thanks!

Lena

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lena,

    I'm so glad you emailed/blogged about this. I am all ready to help with this project. Count me in for 10 boxes at least and maybe more if I can get some more helpers. I will pass on to friends too and try to figure out a way to put a link on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy,

    I'm so excited to see you on here!

    Thanks for your help-that's great!!!

    Look under customize from your dashboard. click on add a gadget. then scroll down then click on the one that says 'add a picture'. you should be able to add the image, and a link....

    Good luck!

    Thanks again.

    Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for interacting with me thru my blog. I love hearing from you.

Thanks again!

Lena