You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.


Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Lena's (first) mission trip to
Haiti turned into our
Adoption Adventure!
Can't wait to see what God has in store next.....
*********************************************************

Friday, January 9, 2009

Flashback Friday

This adorable picture was taken in 2006. Long before we ever met the boys or knew we'd be on this Adoption Adventure. So precious and so sweet.



I'm not sure when this pic was taken, but my guess would be sometime in 2007. It's small, but so sweet. The boys definitely know they are brothers and are attached to each other.




I'm grateful for the people who took these photos and then shared them with me, after we started our Adoption Adventure.

If you want to have your own Flashback Friday, check out Courtney's blog here.

2 comments:

  1. hello. I found your blog through Courtney's. The pictures are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for interacting with me thru my blog. I love hearing from you.

Thanks again!

Lena