You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.


Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Lena's (first) mission trip to
Haiti turned into our
Adoption Adventure!
Can't wait to see what God has in store next.....
*********************************************************

Monday, January 26, 2009

Totally Random......

You just got a mall gift certificate. Where do you head first?
Hmm, I don't go to the mall very often. I guess I'd probably check Mervyns, Sears or JC Penney. Depends on what I was looking for.....A mall gift certificate is too much choice for me! LOL

You're on amazon.com. What's in your basket? (Use your imagination if you've never ordered from them.) We Are Marshall, Facing the Giants, The Food Mood Solution, among other things.

You go to the video rental store. What are you looking for? Same as above-We Are Marshall, Facing the Giants, ???? I haven't been to the video rental store in a really long time.

Where's the marker in your Bible? Exodus in my 'main' bible. The other versions I have are FULL of post it notes/markers as I use them to study and for work/presentations. I used to mark the passages I would refer to with post its, and I have not seen the need to remove them. they are good reference points in my study bibles. I love to compare versions of the same passage.

What are you hiding from your family? Nothing I can think of at the moment.

What's your game? I like Bejeweled and Bookworm for freebie vid. games. But right now, I'd have to say Football-given that the Arizona Cardinals are going to their first Super Bowl!

What's the last movie you saw at the theater? An American Carol

You're next up at Starbucks. What do you order? Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte, usually. Or a Mocha Latte.

What's in your CD player? one of the newer WOW compilation CD's. I don't feel like looking to see exactly which one, right now.

You're packing. Where are you going? Haiti, Haiti, Haiti.

What's your biggest goal for this year? Got a few goals-complete & submit dossier. Research a specific project to help kids, pay down debt and grow my private practice.

What's your biggest event this year? I don't know yet-it's only January. My guess is that any trips to Haiti will be highlights.

What should you be doing instead of this? Finishing up some work I brought home.

Feel free to post on your blog and add your own questions. I took this from Kathy at Our Haitian Adoption Thanks for the diversion, Kathy! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting with me thru my blog. I love hearing from you.

Thanks again!

Lena