You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.


Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Lena's (first) mission trip to
Haiti turned into our
Adoption Adventure!
Can't wait to see what God has in store next.....
*********************************************************

Friday, February 20, 2009

I could not resist....

I apologize in advance, but I just had to share this.

:-)


FDA Approves Depressant Drug For The Annoyingly Cheerful

2 comments:

  1. LOL! I love it! Ah, the Onion... I had to stop reading it because of all the profanity, but I sure did laugh a lot more in those days... Maybe I should resume readership til the boys get here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I know whatcha mean! I don't know much about The Onion, but this video was sooooo funny, given my line of work, and now the setting I'm in. I just had to share. It would've been just as funny without the profanity, but hey, what do I know?

    Hugs, hope you are having a GREAT weekend, Cara.

    Your boys will be home before you know it! Praying it is so.

    L

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for interacting with me thru my blog. I love hearing from you.

Thanks again!

Lena