You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.


Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Lena's (first) mission trip to
Haiti turned into our
Adoption Adventure!
Can't wait to see what God has in store next.....
*********************************************************

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

quick update

I think I might just get this done......

I made 237 copies yesterday, and that was only about half of what I needed-this is the part I did at the copy/office store. I did some in my own office, but my machine is super duper slow. So I'd say that the 237 is about half.

I got the other last minute things I was waiting on-back from the translator.....

And tomorrow (Weds.) morning, I am to meet Officer "Lovely" and pick up the much needed I71h approval letter. WOOHOO!

Prayer meeting at our house on Friday to cover the entire dossier with prayers before we take it down and submit it.

If you can't come, please pray with us on Friday. That each piece of paper would be exactly what is needed. That there is no more/no less info than required. That God would keep His hand on these documents as they move through the process. That they would MOVE through the process-fly through. That's not humanly possible, but with God, all things are possible. That this part of the process would go as quickly as possible-all the while, we trust God's wisdom and perfect timing and praise Him for what He has already done, and for what He will do. That we will have our DHS appointment during the week we are scheduled to be in Haiti and that there would be no delay in getting things moving.


God is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting with me thru my blog. I love hearing from you.

Thanks again!

Lena