You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.


Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Lena's (first) mission trip to
Haiti turned into our
Adoption Adventure!
Can't wait to see what God has in store next.....
*********************************************************

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

And another Haitian child moves closer to home....

I was contacted by another mom, who I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting in the real world, and she let me know that her daughter is almost home too-at the very end of the process...and they are praying she gets home before her birthday, which is in June.

Click here to read Abbie's blog.

That makes 9 NINE 9 children close to going home at Three Angels. (at least that I am aware of. I am not keeping an official list, this is just from moms/dads I have traveled with or met via blogland or facebook).

Wowsers.

So exciting!

God is great.

1 comment:

  1. Been praying for Annabella to get home before her b day!
    The "unofficial official" count :o)
    5 going home this weekend
    3 more soon after that, 2 to one family & 1 to another
    2 more after that going to one family
    3 more very close to being in MOI
    and 10 of those are going home to the great state of IN :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for interacting with me thru my blog. I love hearing from you.

Thanks again!

Lena