You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.


Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Lena's (first) mission trip to
Haiti turned into our
Adoption Adventure!
Can't wait to see what God has in store next.....
*********************************************************

Thursday, July 16, 2009

aaahhh....I needed this today....

Million dollar highway [U.S. 550] is cut throu...Image by The Library of Congress via Flickr


Lord, You are my God.
I honor and praise You
because you have done amazing things.
You have always done what You said You would do;
You have done what You planned long ago.
Is. 25:1
You, Lord give true peace to those who depend on You, because they trust You.
So, (Lena) trust the Lord always
because He is our Rock forever.
Is. 26:3-4
Thank You, Lord for this reminder.
Help me to keep my focus in the right place, today.
On You.
Amen.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting with me thru my blog. I love hearing from you.

Thanks again!

Lena