You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.


Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Lena's (first) mission trip to
Haiti turned into our
Adoption Adventure!
Can't wait to see what God has in store next.....
*********************************************************

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Prayer for Stephania





Hello!


This is Stephania-isn't she beautiful? Having met her, I can tell you she is an amazing little girl-with a very sweet personality/demeanor. I'm writing to ask you to lift her up in prayer. She is still waiting for her forever family. I heard through blogland that a family is considering adopting her, but still praying about it and struggling with the 'what ifs'. I ask that you join me in lifting up this beautiful little girl and this potential family. If this is Stephania's forever family-I pray that God gives them peace and confirmation of that fact. If this is not the family God has for her, I ask that you lift up the forever family that God has selected for her. Stephania is very strong and loving. She loves attention. She has some health issues/concerns, but I think (and just my opinion) that with the proper attention, love, therapies and support available in the US, she will thrive once she gets to her forever family. This is just my opinion, and there are no guarantees. However, God knows exactly what Stephania needs and has already worked it out. Thanks for joining me in prayer for this amazing little girl-a beautiful child of God.


These pictures were taken this weekend by one of the folks on staff at Three Angels...Thanks Sandy for the great pics! Keep up the good work.




Stephania stands up!



Peterson takes Stephania's hand. How sweet is this picture?




Stephania gets a little practice at walking....



If you scroll thru my blog archives, there is another post, dated July 20 that has more pictures of Stephania. To inquire about Stephania or any of the children who still need homes, visit www.ThreeAngelsHaiti.org/adoptivechildren.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for interacting with me thru my blog. I love hearing from you.

Thanks again!

Lena