You shall love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your might.
And these words that I command you today shall be on your heart.
You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, and when you lie down, and when you rise.
You shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they shall be as frontlets between your eyes.
You shall write them on the doorposts of your house and on your gates.


Deuteronomy 6:5-9

Lena's (first) mission trip to
Haiti turned into our
Adoption Adventure!
Can't wait to see what God has in store next.....
*********************************************************

Friday, October 16, 2009

6th birthday Prayer for Steeve

Dear Lord,

I thank you for the gift of this day. I also thank you for the gift and blessing of family.

Right now, I want to lift up Steeve to you. Thank you for this little boy with the big heart. I ask that you bless him, protect him and heal him from any and all losses that he's had in his young life. Lord, reveal. Yourself to him, surround him with your love, your Truth and your protection. Please make him feel special and loved, on his birthday and every day, Lord.

I am so thankful, and blown away by your goodness. I trust you to finish what you have started. And I thank you IN ADVANCE for this being the last birthday we spend apart. I trust you to bring Steeve into our home, exactly the way you brought him into our hearts, perfectly.

Thank you, Lord.

Amen
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your beautiful son. I don't understand why this is taking so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His smile is so contagious! Happy last birthday at the O, dude!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for interacting with me thru my blog. I love hearing from you.

Thanks again!

Lena