1) I am a health food nut. In fact, we sometimes drive over 90 minutes, one way to go to one of my favorite places to eat-an old farm turned amazing eatery where all the produce is grown on site...and the meat is local/AZ raised. You can taste the dirt in the produce. The vegetables are vibrantly colored....the tomatoes are RED not pink.....I LOVE it. Everything tastes great because it is fresh/local. Sometimes it's not all 'healthy' in the conventional sense of the word, but it is GOOOOOOOOOOD!
2) I love pugs. I mean absolutely LOVE and adore pugs. Like get down on the floor and play with them, make pug sounds and roll around with them. They are the cutest dogs ever! Pick them up and squeeeeeeze the stuffin' out of them. (that is why they have such puggy/buggy eyes!!!lol) Such personality-little clowns. I currently am owned by 3 fawn pugs. I have shared my adult life/home with a total of 5 pugs through the years.
3) One of my favorite actors is Steven Seagal. Hmm, I get all dreamy just thinking about him. I love to watch him kick the bad guys butts-all without even breaking a sweat.
4) I have long harbored a fantasy to sell everything we own and buy motorhome and drive around the country, seeing all there is to see. Perhaps doing an odd job here and there to pay for fuel. I could be a gypsy, I think. Or maybe just in fantasy land. I'm not sure. But I'd love to give it a go.
5) Advanced degrees and all-I've never wanted to do anything other than be a mom. A stay at home mom. The degrees and projects and stuff were just filler, while I wait for the real dream to begin. I'm glad I got the edumacation and all, but really, what's the lasting impact? or the legacy? On my deathbed, I don't imagine that I will want my diplomas, certificates, degrees or textbooks around to keep me company. I imagine that I will want people (ie family and friends) around. Call me nuts, but it's a hunch. Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the education, it's just not the priority that some people make it out to be, to me.
6) I'm half Korean and dream of the day I can afford to travel there and meet my family that remains there and to see my mom's hometown for myself. I would love to have a Korean baby/child in my family someday.
7) I have friends that have adopted 11 children, and fostered tons more. My heroes. What an amazing life and lasting legacy that is.....I'd like to have a family big enough to cause a scene wherever we go. LOL. Okay, maybe not. But you get the idea. A big family would be okay by me.
7a) I am secretly in love with.....well, if I tell you, it won't be a secret anymore. My husband and I jokingly refer to this man/personality/celebrity (ok, hint, talk and radio show host and author) as my 'other husband'. I even met him not once, but twice.......my husband took me to meet him. TWICE! Nice guy, eh? lol.
I tag Sarah, Michele, and Missy.